SST Training for Supervisors
Take your DOB Approved 32 or 62 Hour SST Training to Satisfy Local Law 196 Requirements
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires that construction and demolition Supervisors on job sites with a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager must have 62 hours of Supervisor SST Training.
For more information on how Local Law 196 applies to Supervisors please click here. The mandatory training can be met by taking the OSHA 30 training and the 32-Hour Supervisor SST Training package. You can also take our OSHA 30 course. The 32-Hour Supervisor SST Training package consists of the following courses:
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention
- 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- 2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting
- 2-Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP)
- 2-Hour Tool Box Talks
- 1-Hour Electrocution Prevention
- 1-Hour Protection From Sun Exposure
- 1-Hour Ergonomics
- 1-Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness
At the end of the course you will be eligible to receive the Supervisor SST Card (provided your OSHA 30 card is current and can be verified). The links above detail the course(s) curriculum and provide additional information about these courses.